Information about how we process your personal data
As part of the process of recruiting new employees to Ramboll Group A/S we collect and process your personal data in the system SmartRecruiters. Below you can read more about how we process your personal data.
1. We are the data controller – how do you contact us?
Ramboll Group A/S (hereafter referred to as “Ramboll”) is data controller for the processing of your personal data during the processing of your application.
You can find our contact information below:
Ramboll Group A/S Hannemanns Allé 53 DK-2300 Copenhagen S Denmark CVR no.: 10160669
2. Contact information on the Global Data Protection Manager
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact our Global Data Privacy Manager.
You can contact the Global Data Privacy Manager in the following ways: By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org By letter: Hannemanns Allé 53, DK-2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
3. The categories of personal data
As part of the recruitment process, Ramboll process the following general personal data about you in the system SmartRecruiters:
- Name, address, phone number, photograph, e-mail address, education, CV, previous work experience, references, age, gender, LinkedIn-profile, personal data regarding references, transcript of records, diploma.
4. The purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
Ramboll processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Review of the job application and an assessment of the applicants professional and personal qualifications and qualities in connection with recruitment. The legal basis for our processing of you personal data for this purpose is our legitimate to select the right candidates for the employment and evaluate your qualifications both professional and personal, cf. article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR).
- Including your application in our Talent Community for a potential position. The legal basis for our processing for this purpose is consent, cf. the GDPR article 6(1)(a).
5. Recipients or categories of recipients
6. Transfers to recipients in third countries, including international organizations
The use of SmartRecruiters entails transferring of your personal data to the United States of America. The legal basis for this transfer is standard data protection clauses in accordance with the GDPR article 46(2)(c).
7. Storage of your personal data
We process your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the above purposes. We will store your data for 12 months for the purpose of processing your application for a specific vacancy. The retention period starts when you are either hired for a position, rejected or if you withdraw your application from a specific vacancy.
If you have given us your consent to include your application in our Talent Community for a potential future position, your personal data will be deleted 12 months after you have been removed from the Talent Community. The data retention period starts when you have been marked as not selected, not interested in the community or transferred from a talent community to a specific open vacancy.
If you are applying for a specific vacancy or joining our Talent Community for a job in a Ramboll affiliate in Germany or in the Netherlands, we store your personal data for 6 months in accordance with national legislation in the two countries.
If you are applying for a specific vacancy or joining our Talent Community for a job in a Ramboll affiliate in the United States of America, we store your personal data for 24 months in accordance with national legislation.
8. The right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to Ramboll to process your application in our Talent Community for a potential position, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us. Please see the contact information listed above in paragraph 1.
If you no longer wish to be part of our Talent Community this can also be done through your SmartRecruiters candidate account (Smartr Profile), which you can choose to create upon submitting your application in our Talent Community. The account gives you access to edit or delete the data registered.
9. Your rights
You have the following rights (on the terms and subject to the expectations provided by law):
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to have incorrect an misleading personal data rectified
- The right to be forgotten (deletion)
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data
- The right to data portability
You can read more about your rights on the European Commission’s website here.
If you wish to make use of your rights, please contact our Global Data Privacy Manager at the contact information listed above in paragraph 2.
10. Complaint to the Data Protection Agency
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Danish Supervisory Authority, if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. For more information go to www.datatilsynet.dk/english.