We understand the aviation industry. This enables us to ensure that aviation projects are delivered to the highest standards of quality and safety while managing the critical risks of aviation investment.
A complete service for aviation projects
We offer clients a seamless integrated and multidisciplinary service on projects of all sizes.
Our expertise covers every aspect of developing aviation infrastructure:
- Market evaluation and forecasting
- Location assessment and site selection
- Master planning, strategic planning, and feasibility studies
- Planning, design and supervision of construction work related to runways, taxiways and aprons
- Planning and design of passenger and cargo terminals and land-side and access facilities
- Environmental impact assessments
We provide qualified support throughout the project process from initial planning to design, construction supervision and asset maintenance.
Trusted and reliable partner
Our clients include concessionaires, airport authorities, architects, consultancies, contractors, and airlines.
We understand that each project is unique and therefore focus on understanding individual client needs to achieve the best solutions.
We are also adept at managing the complex stakeholder relations in aviation projects to ensure a smooth delivery process.
Advanced airfield expertise
We pride ourselves on producing innovative airfield designs that deliver long term performance and safety at a competitive cost.
We have developed our own airfield pavement management system, Airpave. This user-friendly, web-based system en-compasses airside and landside pavement monitoring, prediction of likely maintenance needs and enables long term financial planning.