Ramboll is among the 10 leading energy consultancies in Europe. We focus on adding maximum value - both to our clients and society at large. The projects that we carry out for our clients typically provide the overall society benefit of securing the supply of energy, reducing climate impact, improving energy efficiency and countering resource scarcity.
We place a strong focus on optimising performance and production, integrating environmental and safety interests, and reducing costs in all phases of our projects, from capital to operation and maintenance costs. For our clients, working with Ramboll means that they will benefit from our long-term experience and know-how, and together we can transform their challenges into solutions that are future proof, energy efficient, cost effective and practical.
Working across the value chain
With 1500 employees working dedicatedly with renewable and conventional energy locally and globally, Ramboll supports clients with a holistic approach to the energy sector and the challenges our clients face as well as a full-service, integrated and multidisciplinary offering that cuts across the whole value chain from production through to transmission and distribution.
More than four decades of experience in energy
We have more than 45 years of experience in the planning, design and implementation of energy solutions across a large number of geographies. We provide expertise on the full spectrum of technologies and assist our clients in the entire asset and project life cycle from early phase planning to engineering design, long-term operation & maintenance and lifetime extension.
- Ramboll has 1500 people working with energy
- Ramboll has 46 energy offices in 14 countries, including Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Qatar, UAE, India, Singapore and China
- Our clients include public and private utilities, energy companies, developers, contractors, banks, local authorities, governments and governmental institutions
- Within Wind, Cogeneration and Solid waste, we rank among the top ten international design firms (ENR survey)
- Our HSEQ management system is in accordance with the principles in DS/EN ISO 9001:2008, DS/EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2008. We are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/TS-29001 and OHSAS 18001. Certificates, licences and policies can be supplied on request