Interim Report 2007
- The results show that the focusing on profitability, cash flow and expansion in Ramboll has paid off as the operating margin has increased from 6.3% to 7.2%, and cash and cash equivalents have increased from DKK 105.8 million to DKK 224.8 million, primarily due to cash flow from operating activities.
- Operating profit increased 32% to DKK 164.5 million (124.9)
- Profit before tax increased 37% to DKK 163.1 million (118.7)
- Revenue increased 14% to DKK 2,273.9 million (1,994.7)
- Number of employees increased 13% to 5,796 (5,147)
- The strategic business units Oil & Gas and Norway have experienced the most significant, relative growth in revenue. Moreover, Oil & Gas, Sweden, Norway and Finland increased their profitability.
- The actual half year result is comparable to that of the previous year concerning the number of production days. However, the actual result for second quarter 2007 compared to first quarter 2007 is strongly influenced by the distribution of floating holidays in the first half of 2007.
- We expect that the generally favourable market situation will continue in the second half of 2007.
Flemming Bligaard Pedersen
Chairman of the Ramboll Foundation
Did you find what you were looking for?