Study abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship
Want DKK 25,000 to fund your exchange adventures?
Who can apply
To be eligible to be granted a Ramboll Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- You are studying within Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture
- You are a full-time student at a Danish University and are going to study a semester abroad during the fall
- You agree to send Ramboll video travel updates during your stay abroad
Apply for the DKK 25,000 scholarship. Deadline: 1 June 2024
How to apply
You apply by filling out the online application form. The online form is accessible during the application period from 1 March to 1 June 2024. Please note that all applications must be processed through this online application system. We do not accept applications sent by mail or e-mail. Your application must be written in English, and the following documents must be enclosed in your application:
- Statement of purpose (NOTE: it is required to fill out the following template)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A budget for your study abroad providing a full overview of income and expenses related to your stay
- Diploma or complete grade transcript
- Documentation of acceptance to your host university and starting date
- Overview of courses you plan to enroll in
- Statements from professors or other relevant references if available
- Please merge all your documents when uploading your application to the Ramboll Scholarship.
We are here to help! Reach us at email@example.com.
Previous scholarship winners
Get inspired and learn how the scholarship can help you realize your exchange dreams. Check out the testimonials from previous winners: