- Operating profit increased 38% to MDKK 92.1 (66.6)
- Profit before tax increased 57% to MDKK 86.5 (55.0)
- Revenue increased 11% to MDKK 1,750.4 (1,576.3)
- The increased revenue together with the rise in profit are attributable to an improved market situation and an improved activity level in the main business units in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- Ramboll Management has been appointed by the Ministries of Education in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland to carry out a benchmarking study regarding the impact of Information Communication Technology (ICT) on education.
- We are optimistic that our markets will continue to develop steadily well into 2006.