Operators perform their HSE management activities according to HSE policies and procedures that are part of their corporate management system.
It is our job to implement health, safety and environmental issues in the selected solutions in order to obtain a risk level that is acceptable and 'as low as reasonably practicable' (ALARP).
A complete range of HSE services
Ramboll Oil & Gas offers HSE services that are tailored to the needs of our individual clients. These include services such as:
• Preparation of HSE plans
• Preparation of corporate HSE policies and procedures
• HSEQ requirements to contractors and auditing of contractors facilities.
• HSE Risk Management
• Management of HSE authority approvals
• Monitoring current and upcoming HSE legislation, requirements and guidelines
• Authority management and communication
• Approvals according to national and international HSE acts (e.g. COMAH/SEVESO II)
• Monitoring and follow-up of operational activities including advice on key performance indicators
The services are provided by experienced in-house specialists with substantial offshore and onshore experience.