By utilising a 3D model along with the calculations, we have the ability to not only see but also listen to a model. This can be used to establish external environmental noise when planning a new urban area, and room acoustics when designing a lecture hall or conference centre.
Creative and innovative approach
Our expertise enables us to provide a unique range of acoustic services covering all aspects of planning advice, environmental noise and vibration, surveying and acoustic performance and building acoustics.
- Calculation or control measurement of noise from roads and railways to assess their environmental impact
- Specification of sound requirements for acoustic programmes
- Identification of noise reduction solutions that satisfy both the regulations and our customers’ wishes
- Collaboration with other consultants regarding acoustics dimensioning or choice of products
- Utilisation of 3D models to see and listen to the sound or noise for both environmental noise and room acoustics
- Final inspection and control measurement or calculations.
The Ramboll Acoustics network comprises specialists on all issues related to environmental noise (incl. industry, road, traffic, rail, air, offshore) and building acoustics.