Within Lean & Process Optimisation, we centre our services around:
- Identifying customer value and value adding activities
- Overall process design
- Identifying KPI’s and quality measurements
- Lean roll-out and implementation support
- Creating the foundation for continued improvement
- Knowledge transfer through workshops and on-the-job training
- Short- term optimisation through analysis and mapping of potential savings
Maximising production output and quality
The overall aim of lean and process optimisation is enhancing customer value, with minimum resources. This can then be harvested by direct saving or by maximising the production output and quality. For instance, we have helped customers to cut case-handling time in half and reduce time spent on a specific task by 33%. On occasions, we are also asked to map potential savings when time is too short for continuous improvement. E.g. this has led the Municipality of Copenhagen to realise savings of DKK 120 million based on our analysis.
If done right, working lean leads to more satisfied employees who then perform even better since satisfaction drives performance. Clarity in tasks as well as responsibility and the focus on improving and learning is central to most employees. This way, time is spent on value-adding core activities.
A part of a diverse and global team
Our experiences stem from work with highly complex organisations in both the private and public sectors. Being a part of Ramboll, we draw on the technical expertise often needed to oversee the immense projects and deliveries in e.g. the utility sector.