Two-thirds of CEO’s consider IT as a strategic weapon and a differentiator according to “IT in Practice®”. Not having a strategy for utilising the competitive advantage of exploiting IT technology is lost business value.
Creation of a business-driven IT strategy takes a concerted effort by
top management, the IT organisation, key technology people, business
unit management, key business people and other high influencers. We help
clients orchestrate and establish IT strategies and effective
governance that are intimately aligned to the business goals and
priorities, and make continuous development and subsequent execution
Our services within IT Strategy and Governance include:
- Development of a business-driven IT strategy
- Design of necessary IT governance structure, processes and organisation
- Strategic portfolio management
- Smart sourcing and use of shared service centres
- Maturity assessments and qualitative benchmarking of strategy design, strategy execution, capabilities, people & culture, and business value
Proper co-creation of IT strategies
Ramboll is a truly technology-agnostic company and used to developing successful strategies by working in partnerships with influential stakeholders on all levels, to deliver both agile and robust results. Ramboll has a recognised approach for proper co-creation of IT strategies, satisfying all relevant stakeholders based on business rationale, deep involvement, teamwork, coaching and visual scenario-building.