Strategy execution very often fails to realise the business benefits and goals that were the purpose of the change in the first place. Execution is the hardest challenge and demands the most resources.
We guide our clients through the journey of strategy execution and
implementation of changes where a substantial element of digitalisation
and IT is involved. We steer clients successfully through establishment
of structures, processes, culture and competencies needed to deliver
changes and ultimately to realise the business benefits.
Our services within IT Project and Programme Management include:
- Effective execution of projects and programmes
- Implementation of IT initiatives and digitalisation strategies
- Business benefit realisation management
- Establishment of governance strategies, structures, organisations and methodology
- Organisational change management
- Intensive and/or political stakeholder management on all levels
- Interim project-, programme- or PMO-manager in client organisation
Realising benefits from day one
Ramboll successfully runs 40,000+ projects annually, based on a proven approach by combining extensive experience in delivering change, together with a deep understanding of the involved business and a clear focus on realising benefits from day one.