Our support for clients includes:
- Assistance with product registration and regulatory compliance under REACH and REACH-like programmes around the world and US federal and state programs, including FIFRA, TSCA, GHS and FSMA
- Alternatives evaluations to help clients determine when and how they can optimally update ingredients and formulations and avoid unfortunate substitutions
- Indoor and workplace evaluations for emissions and releases from products in use or in manufacturing
- Evaluating unanticipated supply chain events and managing recalls, responses and communication
- Developing strategic stewardship programs to help optimise product sustainability and competitive advantage
- Helping electronics and other article manufacturing companies manage compliance to the EU WEEE and RoHS2 Directives
Changes in regulatory programmes and product safety perceptions can create challenging situations. Unrecognised and unanticipated exposures from products/product ingredients can upend stewardship efforts. We develop solutions that span from updating formulations and supply chains to revising product uses and workplace practices to identifying optimal approaches to mitigate releases in the environment.