Enhanced EHS management can improve compliance with government regulations, reduce liabilities and create economic value and competitive advantage.
Ramboll offers an outstanding combination of technical, regulatory, management and training skills to help companies successfully implement strategic environmental and business risk management programs across a broad range of industrial sectors. We provide critical assistance to our clients in implementation of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and other management systems; analysis of emerging national and international environmental issues and standards; health and safety training; analytical decision making; evaluating environmental reserves; and evaluating EHS investments to ensure cost-effective risk management.
The fundamental risk assessment and risk management perspective that we apply to problem solving provides us with a distinct advantage in evaluating the potential significance of EHS issues and shaping appropriate responses.
EHS Information Management
As an organisation’s EHS enterprise extends to include management, contractors, consultants, regulatory agencies, stakeholders and shareholders (internal and external), technology-based systems become a virtual necessity in order to manage and share information efficiently and cost effectively. Ramboll offers an array of sophisticated, customized EHS information management solutions. From concept through delivery, we work together with clients, drawing on an enviable blend of world-class expertise in environmental sciences and engineering and depth of experience in cutting-edge information technology. The result is a tailored solution that makes relevant EHS information readily accessible and reportable – delivered on time and within budget.
Our professionals develop and deploy solutions for corporations, government agencies, trade associations and other clients with a wide variety of EHS information management needs, including:
- Web portals to manage documents, GIS maps and analytical data
- Tools for energy monitoring and targeting and greenhouse gas emissions calculation and tracking
- Environmental management information systems (EMIS) to facilitate the efficient flow of information throughout an organization
- Workflow applications, with inspection and audit functionality, finding tracking, etc.
- Asset management applications, often in combination with EMIS and workflow applications
- Air emissions data management (eg Prevention of Significant Deterioration and netting calculations)