Facilities managementBuildings and infrastructure represent a significant cost for businesses and society. Efficient operation and use of facilities is of great importance for finances and the working environment. In addition, the working environment has great impact on core business efficiency.
Integration of processes
Facility management is the integration of processes within an organisation to maintain and develop the agreed services which support and improve the efficiency of its primary activities. Our Facility Management consultancy deals with all these aspects of Facility Management.
Our starting point is our customer’s defined aims and objectives for their core business. Our specialists have a broad knowledgebase with a comprehensive understanding of the different aspects of the management discipline, architecture, buildings and services. They also have the ability to translate core business demands for space and services into specific products and deliverables accessible on the suppliers market.
Our services have a great span: from the strategic brief for understanding the demands of core business, through specifying the needed services and carrying out the procurement process. Our Facility Management department also has the responsibility for advising actors on the suppliers market (internal and external suppliers) in improving their working processes.
Strategic consultancy services
- Strategic analysis of core business needs for space and services
- Asset management
- Investment analysis
- Business Process Reengineering for Facility Management organisations
- Controlling and Internal rent models
- Implementation of ICT support for Facility Management organisations
- Usability analysis of large building portfolios
- Procurement/outsourcing strategy for Facility Management services
Technical and tactical consultancy
- Benchmarking processes
- Market analysis
- Technical Due Diligence
- Maintenance planning
- Fire protecting strategies
- Energy saving strategies
- Environmental analysis
- Procurement processes for Facility Management services
- Risk analysis and insurance strategy
Håkon Kvåle Gissinger
Executive Director, Buildings
Did you find what you were looking for?