Environment & Health
Our resident professionals, together with a network of local associates throughout Africa, offer the full range of Ramboll’s Environmental and Health services. We can also call on Ramboll’s global network of environmental and health engineers, scientists and technical experts to help us respond efficiently and effectively to local client needs.
Our experience assisting clients in Africa lies predominantly in the following service areas:
- Site Solutions
- Transactional Due Diligence
- Compliance Assurance and Performance
- Environmental and Community Risk Assessment
- Impact Assessment
Our overarching purpose is to work together with our clients to:
- Better understand and manage their environmental and social impacts, risks and liabilities
- Address the risks and opportunities associated with rapidly changing stakeholder expectations of corporate environmental and social performance
- Obtain timely regulatory approvals for new development proposals
- Develop sustainable environmental practices that complement our client’s financial performance
- Strengthen stakeholder engagement and improve reputation management
- Improve environmental performance
We have completed projects on the African Continent in these countries:
Algeria | Angola | Botswana | Burkina Faso | Cabinda | Cameroon | Cape Verde | Chad | Congo (Brazzaville) | The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) | Djibouti | Egypt | Equatorial Guinea | Gabon | Ghana | Guinea | Ivory Coast | Kenya | Lesotho | Madagascar | Malawi | Mali | Republic of Mauritius | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Nigeria | South Africa | Swaziland | Tanzania | Togo | Tunisia | Uganda | Zambia
Ramboll Global Services
Learn more about Ramboll’s multidisciplinary engineering, design and consultancy services across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Telecom and Management Consulting.
Current job opportunities
When you work at Ramboll, you’re working for a company that makes a difference – not just for society, but for employees too. Our unique foundation ownership ensures the long-term and independent development of the company, its employees and the communities we serve. We invite you to visit our Careers page to explore and apply for current opportunities.
Southern Africa locations
View Ramboll's world map for address and contact info for our offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Mozambique.