The Infrastructure & Highways team in Bristol are currently looking for a proactive qualified Technician who will be able to provide technical and administration support to Engineers, Scientists and other Technicians within the Infrastructure & Highways team.
We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organisation, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
- Assisting the Senior Engineer in providing infrastructure services in the South West and South Wales as part of Infrastructure & Highways North
- Drainage design and drafting
- Highway design and drafting
- Ground modelling
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Min HND or equivalent
- Experience of development infrastructure
- Able to work in a team and, on own initiative when required.
- Competent to deal directly with clients and peers.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Planning, organising and prioritising personal workload skills
- Ability to interact well with other team members
- Able to act on own initiative
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Ramboll UK is an equal opportunities employer.