Ramboll Environ is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll Environ is seeking an energetic, talented and self-motivated full-time Environmental Scientist/Engineer to join our team of internationally recognized air scientists and perform advanced technical studies to inform major business and public policy decisions and support our business development efforts. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is detail oriented, but also someone who thinks about the “big picture” and looks for innovative ways to solve problems and enhance our client relationships. The candidate should thrive in a collaborative culture and be eager to apply his/her analytical skills to help solve our clients’ advanced air quality problems. We offer a fast-pace, challenging and rewarding work environment with excellent opportunities for professional growth.
Essential duties of this position may include:
- Assisting in developing and analyzing emissions from a wide range of air pollution sources
- Engineering evaluation of air pollution sources using analytical methods and computer models
- Statistical analysis of data, and creating models that describe that data
- Detailed engineering analysis of pollution control measures
- Conducting spatial analyses using GIS
- Advanced degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Data Science, or Engineering with a GPA of 3.5 or higher within the major
- Fluency in scientific computation (preferred languages: Python, R)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with spatial statistics and large-scale data analysis techniques, including data mining
- Interest in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll Environ will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.