- Supporting the Business Controller to ensure project related processes are followed in order to be compliant with Ramboll policies and procedures
- To ensure accurate project financial information including project budgets are regularly reviewed and updated
- Managing financial integrity of projects including, but not limited to project setup, closure, time/expense transfers, reforecasting, variance analysis and project reports
- Assisting with external and internal audits of project financials while maintaining documentation of project set-ups and reforecast adjustments with analysis of project forecast variances
- Participate in project reviews with Project managers and department managers on matters related to projects and give the department managements feedback on project performance
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.