A Good team player who communicates well, transparent and takes initiative.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you are person who takes ownership and responsibility for his / her deliverables. You like to work independently with least support from others.
Apart from the above qualities, to succeed in this position, you need the following competences:
- Bachelor / Master degree holder in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Should have 8 + years of experience in engineering with substantial experience in Electrical discipline related detail design & engineering activity and should have involved in engineering interfaces with other disciplines pertaining to refineries, Petrochemical and Process plants and preferably in consulting organisation.
- Should have 4+ years of experience (independently as a doer or checker) in Electrical system study software such as ETAP, EDSA, and CYME Well familiar with International codes and standards, materials, specifications, calculations and datasheets.
- The power system study part should have been a "hands on" experience as doer / checker at least for four years.
- Should have handled assigned projects independently.
- Good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments.
- Ability or proven experience in an offshoring center or coordinated work with a distant offshoring center.
Your new colleagues
You will be part of Ramboll Chennai, Electrical and Instrumentation department consists of 20+ highly skilled colleagues, typically supporting Ramboll’s projects in other countries. (Denmark & Middle East).
You will also be part of Dedicated Engineering Center (DEC) for power system studies. This DEC will be responsible for executing power system study projects across regions (various Ramboll Oil & Gas offices)
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.