Ramboll Environ is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll Environ is seeking a full-time, bilingual (Spanish and English) Senior Associate to join our Monterrey, Mexico office. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and carry out services in accordance to their degree of academic preparation in matters concerning the environment, security and hygiene;
- Provide support and carry out environmental studies in accordance to their degree of academic preparation, particularly, studies of environmental evaluation Phase I, Phase II and Phase III;
- Provide support and carry out audits in matters of environmental, security and working hygiene compliance provisions;
- Provide support and carry out investigation services of soil, sediments and polluted bodies of water;
- Provide support and carry out remediation and cleaning of soils, sediments and polluted bodies of water services;
- Provide support and carry out the preparation of documentation for permits, licenses and authorizations in industrial environmental matters (and commercial) and security and working hygiene paperwork;
- Carry out, supervise and manage projects of environmental evaluations of Environmental Impact, Environmental Risk, Environmental Diagnosis, and Justifying Technical Studies in changes of land use;
- Provide support and carry out projects of training in the designated area;
- Provide support and carry out consulting services in matters of energy and energetic efficiency.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, biology or related field required.
- 3+ years of applicable environmental consulting experience highly desired
- Candidates must be bilingual and proficient in both English and Spanish
- Strong technical skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010
- The physical requirements of this position may include the need for climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing/sitting/walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting. In certain situations this position may expose the candidate to extremes in weather (hot/cold); high noise levels, to hazards such as a proximity to moving machine parts and moving vehicles, electrical current and exposure to chemicals. Employees may be required to take specific training and to wear PPE on some occasions.
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.