We are looking for individuals with 15+ years of technical and environmental consulting experience, including air quality, in the oil and gas industry, with refinery and/or pipeline experience. The ideal candidate will also have well-developed client skills and contacts in the industry. The person will require a reputation for delivering high quality services for clients and a demonstrated ability to attract significant business and new clients. This role can be based out of Columbus, Ohio, or a Ramboll Environ office in the Northeast or Southeast US.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical and business leadership and collaboration with US and international professional organizations, as well as technical leadership and strategic guidance to clients of the firm in the Oil and Gas sector. In addition, the successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to generate and maintain a volume of business sufficient to support the growth of the firm.
This individual will have experience managing consulting assignments, must work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams, is expected to be proficient in the analysis and dissemination of information, and must be able to work cooperatively with agencies, organizations, and individuals to guide decision-making. The successful candidate also is expected to be proficient in routine consulting activities such as project management, tracking billable time, communicating schedules, overseeing team members and sub-consultants, data analysis and final report production. He/she must demonstrate a commitment to mentoring Associate and Manager level staff and collaboration with colleagues throughout the business.
- Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities in O&G;
- Collaborating with Principal-level colleagues within the firm to expand business opportunities across multiple practice areas (e.g., air quality, site remediation, health sciences and risk assessment, health and safety, etc.);
- Managing staff, projects, clients, and regulatory agency relations;
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations, compiling and drafting regulatory applicability determinations, and communicating findings, to co-workers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Participating in local, national and international scientific and trade group meetings related to O&G;
- Conducting site visits; and
- Meeting Ramboll Environ client safety training and workplace safety requirements, as well as client safety requirements (e.g., on site visits).
- BS degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences, or related discipline; M.S. or Ph.D. a plus
- Experience in the O&G sector;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding, interpreting, and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations in the O&G industry;
- Ability to externally manage client and regulatory agency relationships and internally manage staff and competing project priorities; and
- Demonstrated business development capabilities in the O&G sector.
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in the O&G industrial sector with well-developed consulting capabilities, or 15+ years of experience in environmental consulting for and with significant contacts within the O&G sector.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.