Do you want to combine your Bachelor or Master studies with practical experience from an international engineering consultancy? Then keep on reading.
Develop your skills as organiser
As student assistant you will help our tender manager with sales and tendering activities in Ramboll Oil & Gas. Tasks evolve around the preparation of larger tenders and sales material for our international clients. You will be instrumental in securing that all practicalities are handled professionally.
You will work with tasks such as:
- Planning, booking meetings, coordinating smaller tasks
- Assisting in updating internal sales database
- Typing-assignments, updating sales material
- Helping in the overall preparation of larger tenders
- Helping in the planning and execution of workshops and client events
- Electronic filing and handling of documentation
- Ad hoc assistance, photo copying, etc.
You will be expected to work 2 to 3 days a week. We are of course flexible during exam periods.
Detail-oriented and systematic thriving with varying tasks
You are interested in B2B sales. As a person, you have a team-oriented approach to solving your tasks, but when the task requires it you can also work on your one. At the same time, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Further, you would like to be part of an international team and you are eager to learn new tasks to which you quickly adapt.
To succeed in the position you are:
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s degree or at the beginning of your Master’s degree
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally and you preferably have knowledge of Scandinavian language
- Skilled user of MS office package
Your new colleagues
You will work in our Projects Department where your colleagues will be our skilled project managers who are involved in preparing larger tenders. You will refer to our tender manager, who holds responsibility for tender processes. Moreover, you will have broad contact to many stakeholders in our organisation, including business development, finance, staff functions, technicians and managers – also outside Denmark.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Tender Manager, Karina Smedemark email@example.com
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Remember to attach your CV, motivational application and exam papers when applying.
We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.