Ramboll Environ is seeking an experienced Air Quality candidate for an open Associate position in our Denver, CO office. The ideal candidate will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work and possible client interactions. Essential duties of this position may include:
- Permitting and emissions calculations
- Regulatory applicability determinations and interaction with environmental agencies
- Rule research and interpretation
- Working with clients to develop project air data, documentation and reports
- Site visits to industrial facilities
- Preparation of air permit applications, air emission inventories, modeling and regulatory negotiations
- Special projects as directed
Candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experienced technical writer
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Capability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Possess strong attention to detail and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Have the ability to travel as needed (up to 25%)
- Experience with Process simulation software (eg: ProMax, HYSIS, E&P Tanks, GLYCALC) (REQUIRED)
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of a BS Chemical or Petroleum Engineering or related science degree; MS in Petroleum Engineering a plus
- 2-7 years of regulatory experience in the Rocky Mountain Regions (REQUIRED)
- Experience with permitting, modeling and regulatory negotiations
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.