Title : Senior Engineer - Electrical
Location : Mumbai, India
Reports to : Principal Engineer-Electrical
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Understand design philosophy/ design fundamentals
- Reading design specification and technical drawings
- Prepare calculations in Amtech and Lighting design software together with the drafting of drawings
- Coordinate and liaise with architects/ structure and other design and project team members
- Coordinate with other MEP design disciplines
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects
- Prepare drawing list/ calculation index/ specification list/ information required schedule
- Attend team meetings
- Liaise and correspond day to day with design team
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Attending meetings on site
- Review bid analyses and make recommendations
- Be familiar with scope of services/programme and manage design delivery against programme
- Development of details
- Produce drawing list / calculation index / specification list / information required schedule
- Have an understanding of agreed deadline
- Liaise with local authorities
- Contribute to project QA policy
- Implement project QA policy
- Supervise office filing system set-up and maintenance to office standard.
- Review and comment on company procedure documents using the feedback system
- Apply policies relating to health & safety, quality and training
Required Knowledge & Skill :
- Preparation of Design Basis Reports, electrical single line diagram & short circuit calculations etc.
- Designing of electrical, UPS & DG Power distribution schems with single line diagram.
- Designing of lighting, power, Earthing, fire alarm public address & CCTV layouts.
- Spatial Planning as well as equipment layouts at the stage of concept designing.
- Coordination with other services such as HVAC/PHE and others
- Preparation of contract documents including technical specifications, commercial criteria during tendering process.
- Development of overall project budgetary cost with necessary quantification / quantity breakup cost with necessary quantification / quantity break up.
- Estimation & Costing of various other items like electrical panel boards, D.G sets, UPS, elevators etc.
- Preparation of techno-commercial comparatives with required engineering value additions
Qualification and Experience required:
- Must possess with 8-10 years of professional experience in Electrical Design
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.