Title : Senior Engineer - PHE
Location : Mumbai, India
Reports to : HOD-MEP
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for delivering work to a fee agree with Project Manager
- Quality task delivery to agreed deadline and fee
- Attend to project / site technical matters
- Present to clients if required at times
- Construct project teams from internal and external resources
- Procure project resources
- Liaise with authorities
- Attend team meetings and play an active role in the development of procedures within your team
- Have an understanding of business plan, mission statements and key challenges
- Have knowledge of concept design, buildability, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment
- Prepare drawings and calculations. Check drawings / review calculations from Engineers ( or CAD at time)
- Have knowledge of our delivery in CAD standards
- Contribute to project QA policy
- Implement project QA policy
- Supervise office filing system set-up and maintenance to office standard.
- Review and comment on company procedure documents using the feedback system
- Apply policies relating to health & safety, quality and training
- May serve as a project engineer and as a designated client contact on smaller, less complex projects
Required Knowledge & Skill :
- Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, including the ability to deal with conflicting demands in order to meet deadlines, prioritize heavy workload and have a willingness to work flexibly.
- Complete understanding of NFPA codes specially NFPA 13,14 & 20
- Complete understanding of codes such as NBC/UPC/ASPE/ IPC local bye laws.
- Life cycle cost analysis for various system.
- Preparation of Water Consumption charts.
- Preparation of comparisons between various sewage treatment methods.
- Solid waste management design requirements
- Preparation of Irrigation Designs.
- Understanding of Water Bodies and swimming pool Designs
- Preparation of PHE design Reports
- Design PHE systems and single line diagrams for the system.
- Spatial planning at the concept stage.
- Knowledge of pump head calculations , hydraulic calculations.
- Designing of PHE system layouts in coordination with Architects, client and structural consultants.
- Preparation of specification, bill of quantities and price estimates.
- Assist during vendor bidding and negotiation meetings along with the client to represent the technical queries.
- Coordination within departments such as Electrical / HVAC and others to ensure that the services are well coordinated.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Must possess with 8-15 years of professional experience in PHE
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.