Ramboll Environ is seeking an environmental engineer to work on projects in the areas of chemical fate and transport analysis, site investigation and remediation, risk assessment, statistics and visualization of environmental data as well as preparing the final reports and other documentation associated with such analysis. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting and analyzing environmental data; drafting technical reports and summarizing the methodology, assumptions, data used and calculations used in a given study; performing fate and transportation modeling; and providing expert guidance in areas such as remediation design and evaluation.
The candidate should be familiar with State and Federal regulations pertaining to site investigation and remediation projects, and should be capable of interacting with clients and regulatory agency personnel.
- MS/PhD in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, Earth Sciences, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable environmental consulting experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Fate and transport computer modeling.
- Groundwater hydrology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong motivation to produce quality work products on budget and on time.
- Ability to simultaneously perform on and manage numerous technically complex projects while working on separate technical project teams.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification, or Engineer-in-Training certification with ability to obtain PE registration.
- Completion of the OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training course.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.