Ramboll Environ is seeking qualified candidates to join the Geosciences group in our Princeton, NJ location.
Typical responsibilities include: implementation of Phase II field investigations including air, soil, surface water and ground water sampling programs; direction of remedial activities at commercial and industrial sites; investigation of Greenfield and Brownfield sites to aid in development and redevelopment of those sites; and evaluation of data and preparation of technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Completion of the OSHA 40-hour H&S training course is helpful but not required for entry-level candidates
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team
- M.S./B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science or related discipline
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
- 1-4 years of experience in performing soil sampling/remediation, site assessments, geological field work, and ground water investigation/remediation
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.