Ramboll Environ is seeking qualified candidates to join the Geosciences group in our Princeton, NJ location.
Typical responsibilities include: development and coordination of hydrogeological investigation plans; direction of remedial activities at commercial and industrial sites; investigation of Brownfield and Greenfield sites to aid in development and redevelopment of those sites; and evaluation of data and preparation of technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Completion of the OSHA 40-hour H&S training course
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team
- M.S./B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, or Geophysics
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
3-8 years of experience in performing soil sampling/remediation, site assessments, geological field work, and ground water investigation/remediation.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.