The Ramboll Environ Milan office is looking to recruit a mid-level consultant in environmental engineering / geological sciences with work experience in the environmental field.
The historically strong contaminated land practice is ever growing and provides a great opportunity for consultants to gain a wealth of experience on challenging and diverse projects. Joining a team of geologists, environmental scientists and toxicologists with a confirmed reputation, client base and professional network, project work opportunities will extend across Italy and Europe providing high level consulting support to our wide range of corporate, industrial, legal and financial clients.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in environmental science, geology or environmental engineering or the equivalent experience
- Experience in soil & groundwater investigations and remediation projects, including complex geological contexts
- Autonomy in the field and appetite for site work
- Advanced knowledge of hydrogeology, design/execution of hydrogeological investigations and interpretation of pump and treat results
- Knowledge of local environmental regulatory and legislative frameworks, further knowledge on European legislation and international environmental regulations is a plus.
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong aptitude for technical reporting, data analysis, teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills.
Additional preferred skills:
- Ph.D. degree in geology, applied geology, or other environmental disciplines
- Knowledge of groundwater flow and transport models
- Knowledge of GIS and database
- Knowledge of geostatistic and spatial interpolation of environmental data
- Any previous work experience in technical/legal projects, such as expert witness, litigation, cost allocation scoping
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.