The Ramboll Environ Milan office is looking to recruit mid-level contaminated land & wastewater engineer with work experience in the environmental field.
The historically strong contaminated land practice is ever growing and provides a great opportunity for consultants to gain a wealth of experience on challenging and diverse projects. Joining a team of geologists, environmental scientists and toxicologists with a confirmed reputation, client base and professional network, project work opportunities will extend across Italy and Europe providing high level consulting support to our wide range of corporate, industrial, legal and financial clients.
- Master’s degree with honours in environmental or chemical engineering
- Experience in soil & groundwater investigation and remediation projects, including design and installation of remediation plans, and pilot testing
- Direct experience in the field and appetite for field work, for remediation plan installation and monitoring
- Experience in wastewater (either industrial or civil) treatment plant design and operation, including O&MM or optimization activities on existing plants
- Excellent English language skill
- Strong aptitude for technical reporting, data analysis, teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills
Additional preferred skills:
- Ph.D. degree in environmental disciplines
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and other technical software tools
- Knowledge of GIS and database
- Any previous work experience abroad
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.