Ramboll Environ US Corporation is a leading scientific environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both private and public sector clients.
Ramboll Environ is seeking candidates for an entry-level associate environmental consultant position in its Princeton, New Jersey office. Associate environmental consultants are typically engaged in projects which involve applying risk assessment and risk management strategies to support contaminated site decision-making under Federal, state, and international site cleanup programs. This includes supporting and implementing site characterization and remedial action projects that involve efforts to identify and control potentially unacceptable human and ecological exposures to chemicals in the environment. Such projects involve addressing soil, groundwater, sediment and surface water contamination; performing fate and transport modeling (including groundwater flow, vapor intrusion, air emission and dispersion, and surface water); statistical analysis; spatial analysis; assessing damages to natural resources; developing remediation/risk management plans; and providing technical support for litigation and regulatory negotiations.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Preparing and evaluating large environmental datasets using MS Access
- Performing statistical and spatial data analysis
- Modeling contaminant migration and exposure concentrations
- Quantitatively evaluating human and ecological risks
- Assisting with the preparation of reports and other written communications
- Supporting regulatory negotiations and the evaluation of technical documents (e.g., scientific articles, regulations)
- Performing environmental sampling
- B.S./M.S. in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering or related fields
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with spreadsheet, database, and geographic information systems (GIS) applications software
Familiarity or professional experience with human health risk assessment, environmental fate and transport modeling, environmental forensics, statistical data analysis and sampling design, or atmospheric dispersion modeling is a plus, but not required.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.