Ramboll Environ is seeking self-motivated and resourceful candidates for an Associate position in our Due Diligence group located in the Emeryville, California office. Essential responsibilities of this position may include:
- Conducting Phase I environmental site assessments and regulatory environmental compliance reviews of a broad range of industrial and commercial properties for merger and acquisition transactions
- Providing technical analysis of site contamination and regulatory compliance issues
- Critically reviewing and interpreting environmental regulations
- Preparing technical reports that effectively communicate findings
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S./M.S. in a relevant engineering discipline (chemical, civil, or environmental) or in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, or biology)
- 0 to 5 years of consulting (environmental or management) experience
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively (independently and with a team) with multiple project deadlines, prioritize projects, and deliver on tight timelines
- Familiarity with federal and state environmental regulations helpful, but not required.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, sometimes on short notice and dependent upon project requirements
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.