Ramboll Environ is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll Environ is seeking an energetic, self-starting Manager to join its office in either Baton Rouge or New Orleans, Louisiana.
The job duties of this position may include:
- Emissions calculations development and review
- Regulatory applicability determinations, rule research and interpretation
- Interaction and negotiation with environmental agencies
- Control technology review
- Working with clients to develop permit application and compliance data, documentation and reports
- Site visits to industrial facilities
- Data analysis and preparation of technical reports
- Management of subcontractors and preparation of project-specific subcontractor agreements and health and safety plans
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from regulators, engineers, attorneys, and clients
- Mentoring junior staff
- BS/MS in Chemical or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Management Systems, or related discipline
- 8-10+ years in regulatory environmental compliance and permitting in variety of industry sectors
- Strong written and oral communication, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage client relationships
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Ramboll Environ conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter.
We look forward to read your CV and application.