Urbanisation, globalisation, and climate change represent three of today’s biggest global challenges – and they all have a profound effect on the transport area. The need to create denser, well-functioning residential environments within existing urban areas requires engineering solutions that are sustainable, innovative and cost-effective.
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hold an internationally-recognized Bachelor’s Degree Civil, Highways or Transportation Engineering
- Have a minimum 3 years' relevant professional experience
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in the application of international and regional transport assessment guidelines (e.g. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi Arabia)
- To undertake transport planning, urban planning and traffic engineering analysis, assessment of transport/land use interactions, prepare trip generation analysis, transport and traffic modelling, vehicle swept path analysis, car park layout design, develop traffic management plans, prepare mitigation measures and report the findings for submission of client reports and technical notes
- Experience of working with AutoCad, AutoTrack/AutoTurn is essential
- Experience of using the following transport models: Sidra, Synchro, VISUM and VISSIM (PTV suite), CUBE and HCS
- Proven analytical competence
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Arabic language desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Be experienced in the preparation of technical reports
- A flexible approach and an ability to work to frequently changing deadlines
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 30/04/2017Workplace Abu Dhabi
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. We employ 13.000 experts and have a strong presence in the Nordics, North America, the UK, Continental Europe, Middle East and India, supplemented by a significant representation in Asia, Australia, South America and Sub-Saharan Africa. With almost 300 offices in 35 countries we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health, Water, Energy, Oil & Gas and Management Consulting.
Did you find what you were looking for?