Senior/Principal Consultants EIA and Environmental Management– Nationwide
Ramboll’s Environment and Health division is seeking strong applicants with demonstrable experience of infrastructure environmental impact assessment (EIA) and/or construction environmental management to join our expanding nationwide team.
Ramboll is working at the forefront of infrastructure-led, sustainable regeneration. Drawing on our team’s deep expertise in the UK, and the best innovations from our work in other parts of the world (e.g. the Nordic region and North America), we have an expanding involvement in infrastructure investment programmes across the UK. Our aim is to help project promoters and contractors to engineer sustainable solutions.
We are recruiting senior and principal environmental consultants to work predominantly on major railway, highways, ports, airports and energy projects, but with opportunities to also contribute to the related regeneration/development schemes. We are looking for highly capable EIA and Environmental Management professionals who are also curious - always looking to help clients to find better ways to deliver project outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients, strategic partners and sub-consultants to provide high quality environmental advice and deliverables
- Competent and efficient report writing skills
- Numerically and digitally competent
- Ability to interpret environmental guidelines, standards, plans and legislative requirements
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to accurately measure and record environmental and sustainability data
- Well organised and able to prioritise workloads with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of a particular environmental specialism would be advantageous but is not essential
- Prior experience of EIA coordination and reporting and/or construction environmental management/assurance for infrastructure schemes (including in the UK)
- Appropriate degree in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or a related environmental discipline
- Ideally a Masters Degree in an environmental discipline and/or further relevant training (e.g. environmental auditing, project management)
- Full clean driving licence
About Environment and Health
Environment and Health is a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. The Ramboll Group works across the areas of Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, and Management Consulting, and has more than 13,000 experts across 300 offices in 35 countries.
Our UK business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land, and Water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government and international institutions.
Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
Apply before 2018-03-16