Senior Environment, Health & Safety Consultant
Ramboll Environment and Health is a specialist environmental, health and safety (EHS) services provider. We provide service to our clients to address some of the most important issues facing our global community, including environmental and health challenges, climate change and resource scarcity.
Our network of experts includes 3,000 experts across 130 offices in 28 countries around the world. Ramboll partners with clients to assess and manage the potential EHS issues associated with their activities and products. Decision makers rely on us as they strive to reduce or eliminate health and environmental impacts throughout their business life cycles. Whether responding to existing challenges, implementing measures to prevent future liabilities, or seeking sustainability strategies, clients around the world benefit from our blend of universally high technical and scientific skills and knowledge of local requirements and practices.
Ramboll Environment & Health is part of Ramboll Group. At Ramboll, our 13,000 consulting engineers, scientists, designers and management consultants are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society.
Ramboll is looking for qualified staff to further grow its Belgian business. We are looking for technical skilled individuals who appreciate the challenge of managing complex projects. Ramboll Belgium is part of the Ramboll Benelux business unit.
More information can be found on Ramboll’s website: http://www.ramboll.com.
Roles and responsibilities:
As Senior EHS Consultant you will undertake project work for Ramboll in Belgium/Benelux (main focus being Wallonia & Brussels) and abroad (as opportunities arise). The services delivered will included EHS Management Systems, Corporate EHS consulting, Mergers and Acquisitions, operational EHS support, environmental permitting, delivery of EHS Training, etc. As Senior EHS Consultant, you will also provide guidance to Junior Ramboll staff, on project-related tasks. You will also develop the Ramboll international profile by participation in and taking initiatives into the Ramboll international network; and sharing in and contributing to the overall development of Ramboll in Belgium and abroad.
Qualifications and required skills
· Environmental or H&S Advisor Education
· Conversant with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
· 7-15 years of relevant experience
· Driving license (Type B)
· Familiar with Environment and/or H&S regulations in Wallonia/Brussels
· Fluent in French and with good commands in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical skills, systematic and methodological approach
· Able to work both independently and in teams
· Enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
· A job in a fast growing international company
· Challenging multi-disciplinary tasks
· Room for self-development and initiative in a young and dynamic team
· Workplace: Liège or Oudenaarde
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Apply before 2018-03-30