Site Mechanical Engineer
Your responsibilities as Mechanical Engineer
- Should be able to review drawings and material submittals and perform Inspections
- Should have knowledge of relevant codes associated with building services
- Should have knowledge of requirements for Local authorities
- Attend team meetings providing feedback on your / company development where possible.
- Excellent organisational skills, effective time management, including the ability to deal with the conflicting demands in order to meet deadlines, prioritise heavy workload and have a willingness to work flexibly.
- Good analytical skills.
- Sound verbal and written communication in English.
You and your competencies
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years post-graduate experience as Mechanical Engineer / Inspector.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in the Gulf
- A good knowledge of HVAC and Plumbing and firefighting systems for Buildings
- Should be able to review drawings and material submittals and perform inspections
- Candidates with valid UAE Driving license shall be preferred
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Apply before 2018-03-10