Entry Level Health Sciences Consultant - Arlington, VA
Ramboll, an environmental, health, and technical consultancy which provides state-of-the-art scientific, technical, and strategic risk management assistance to an international client base, is currently seeking applicants for a Health Sciences Entry Level Consultant position in Arlington, Virginia. The Consultant will work with a team of senior- and consultant-level health scientists, and job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify, review, and summarize toxicological, epidemiological, and exposure findings related to specific chemicals or mixtures found in the environment, workplace, foods, or consumer products, including pharmaceuticals.
- Contribute to written reports, regulatory submissions, and scientific presentations for both private and public sector clients.
- Professional development opportunities will be available for increasingly independent human health evaluations, client interactions, publication in the peer-reviewed scientific literature, and data presentation at leading scientific meetings.
- MS/MPH in environmental health, toxicology, epidemiology, public health, or related discipline, and BS/coursework in Biology, Chemistry, or science-related degree
- 0-2 years of related experience desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical persons
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to review and summarize toxicological or epidemiological findings from published and unpublished data sources
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft WORD and EXCEL
- Familiarity with US and/or EU regulatory guidance and statistical software a plus
Apply before 2018-03-30
Workplace Arlington, VA