Site Solutions, Due Diligence, and Compliance Consultant - Monterrey, Mexico
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
This position may include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Conduct due diligence reviews of multi-site portfolios for attorneys, lenders, developers, and industrial clients;
- Provide support on technical analyses of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and preparation of technical reports;
- Experience in auditing to conduct environmental site assessments and regulatory compliance reviews of complicated industrial sites;
- Performs ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments at industrial/commercial facilities (and Phase II ESA/remediation experience would be a plus,)
- Conducts environmental compliance reviews, project and audits with specific expertise in evaluating impacts and compliance with respect to solid and hazardous waste management, wastewater and storm water discharges, hazardous materials management and reporting, air emissions, permitting requirements, chemical/oil spill prevention, general knowledge of health and safety regulations, and general knowledge of international finance requirements (i.e. Equators Principles, IFC Standards, etc.).
- Prepares documentation associated with technical analyses and research
- Provides support for business-oriented, practical solutions for identified or potential environmental issues impacting ability to develop innovative approaches to solving complex project problems;
Ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- Ability to work independently with minimal senior oversight and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Experience with Federal and State multi-media environmental regulations
- Good understanding of industrial/chemical manufacturing processes
- Excellent English communication skills in English, preferably fully bilingual.
Candidate should have the following experience:
- BS/MS in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering, Geology, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) of commercial and industrial facilities;
- Experience conducting and managing due diligence reviews of multi-site portfolio projects of industrial facilities;
- Technical analyses of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and preparation of technical reports;
- Experience communicating complicated site issues to attorneys, lenders, developers, and industrial clients;
- Experience conducting site remediation activities.
Apply before 2018-03-30