Environmental Consultant - New York, NY
Ramboll is seeking qualified candidates to join our Manhattan, NY location.
Typical responsibilities include: Implementation of Phase II field investigations including air, soil, surface water and ground water sampling programs; direction of remedial activities at commercial, residential and industrial sites; conducting technical analyses and calculations; writing draft engineering reports, technical specifications and related bid documents; and interpreting various site specific data to make conclusions of data.
- Strong Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to follow direction and work independently or in a team setting
- Perform technical execution of projects under the supervision of project managers
- Ability to perform field tasks in a variety of environments
- Ability to travel at local and regional levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Geology, or related discipline (Master’s Degree a plus)
Years of Experience
- Up to 3 years related environmental experience in the fields of site investigation, remedial oversight, and/or design and implementation of remedial systems
Apply before 2018-06-29
Workplace New York, NY