REC- Modeller- BIM- Revit Structure (RSE)
Title : Modeller - BIM -Revit - Building Structures
Location : Gurgaon
Reports to : Head of The Department – Building Structures
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision.
Modeller, as a part of multi-disciplinary projects teams, is responsible to provide drafting support to technically challenging projects. Technician would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects to create 2D drawing and 3D models and support other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Will need to coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 4-8 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Auto CAD is essential, knowledge of Revit Point Cloud would be desirable,
- Experience in preparing general arrangement drawings, Reinforcement Drawings, and Reinforcement Detailing. Experience in Precast Structures will be an advantage.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
Good level of written and spoken English
Apply before 2018-03-29