Learning Management System (LMS) Team Lead
Location : Gurgaon. Relocation/International Assignment for 1 – 2 years is required
(Applications from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and UK are also invited)
Ramboll is looking for an experienced and senior functional LMS senior consultant to provide support for our Global Learning Operations team along with knowledge of functional processes.
Ramboll is looking for effective team lead to teach and guide techno-functional skills to LMS application team.
You will be a part of Ramboll’s Global HR Operations in the off shore centre including 24 employees who primary are working with maintenance and support for Global HR Systems (e.g. Workday and Cornerstone) and HR operations support.
In the start of your employment as LMS senior Consultant you will be a part of the LMS implementation project and after implementation you will continue as team lead for Global Learning Operations team.
Flexibility for travel is required as the position currently is in Gurgaon, India and our headquarter is in Copenhagen, Denmark. Primary location in Gurgaon, New Delhi for the first 1 to 2 years.
Main Job Responsibilities: Global HR Operations
In your role you will be challenged with the execution of following tasks:
- You should act as the principle point of contact for stakeholders, so good communication skills both verbally and written is required.
- You may be required to oversee an International Assignment Services as LMS team that works across for LMS operation, implementation, delivery, planning, etc.
- This will involve providing proactive advice to the team on how to improve service levels.
- Provide leadership for LMS project and to the team.
- Provides project management leadership/ support as needed.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested
- General Cornerstone support (service & change requests) to client globally
- Close cooperation with the global center of excellence for Training and Development on developing future functionality in the system. This requires not only the ability to work in the system but a thorough understanding of end-to-end processes.
- Ensure Cornerstone upgrades of the LMS system is implemented incl. pre/post- testing, make new feature presentations etc.
- Add new processes and features to the LMS solution such as global processes and similar.
- Create and maintain quick guides, step by step guides and other training materials effectively and efficiently.
- Plan and coordinate implementation of large scale organizational changes in the LMS solution.
- Participate in training activities for LMS Administrators.
- Ensure data quality and accuracy
Qualification and Experience required:
- Previous experience within International Assignment is desirable.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all services are provided in-line with service level agreements, therefore, International Assignment must be highly focused with attention to details.
- You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of business finance and therefore commercial awareness and numeracy skills are essential.
- Good qualification and team lead experience, or project management / coordination experience, experience with working in global organization and various cultures, or experience with large global implementation of an off-the-shelf solution or business transformation project
- Ideally having experience with Cornerstone system and from international, multi-cultural organisations.
- Experience with Change Management processes.
- Graduation in any related discipline.
- Service-minded and knows the importance of good client service.
- Experience from complex (matrix) organizations.
- Being systematic and have a structured work style with focus on details.
- A good team player and motivated self-starter.
- Very good communication (English) and coordinating skills and fluent in English, both verbal and writing.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
Apply before 2018-02-28