Due Diligence Senior Consultant
Ramboll is seeking energetic, self-motivated, and resourceful candidates for a Senior Consultant position in our Due Diligence group located in the Irvine or Los Angeles, California offices.
This position may include, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Performing ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and regulatory environmental compliance reviews of complex industrial facilities
- Conducting environmental compliance reviews and audits; expertise in evaluating compliance with respect to air emissions, solid and hazardous waste management, wastewater and storm water discharges, hazardous materials management and reporting, and chemical/oil spill prevention
- Providing technical analysis of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and preparing technical reports that effectively communicate findings
- Critically reviewing and interpreting environmental regulations
- Training junior due diligence staff
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in conducting Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews or audits of commercial and industrial facilities
- Experience with federal and California multi-media environmental regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- B.S./M.S. in a relevant engineering discipline (chemical, civil, or environmental) or in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, or biology)
- Ability to work effectively (independently and with a team) with multiple project deadlines, prioritize projects, and deliver on tight timelines
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, sometimes on short notice and dependent upon project requirements
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Cover letter and resume required for all applicants.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Apply before 2018-03-08
Workplace Los Angeles, CA