Due Diligence Consultant
Ramboll is seeking motivated and inquisitive candidates for a junior and a mid-level Consultant Engineer/Geologist/Scientist position to join our Irvine or Los Angeles, California offices. Successful candidates will:
- Perform ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and regulatory environmental compliance reviews of a broad range of industrial and commercial companies.
- Provide technical analysis of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and prepare technical reports that effectively communicate findings.
- Critically review and interpret environmental regulations.
- Minimum B.S. degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, or biology). Advanced degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Experience with federal and California multi-media environmental regulations.
- Ability to work effectively (independently and with a team) with multiple project deadlines, prioritize projects, and deliver on tight timelines.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, sometimes on short notice and dependent upon project requirements. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or throughout the US.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
0-3 years of experience
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Apply before 2018-03-08
Workplace Los Angeles, CA