Junior Marine Environmental Engineer
The following position description conveys the general qualifications and responsibilities of our entry-level Consultant positions. Please include a cover letter along with your resume.
- Coordinate and lead marine environmental surveys and monitoring.
- Environmental data management and analysis.
- Report writing.
Must be strong in the following technical capabilities:
- Marine field monitoring techniques.
- Fieldwork operation logistics.
- Microsoft office software.
- Must be confident and literate in writing reports in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical persons.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Confident in working on vessels.
- Willingness to work offshore.
- Experience in fish, seagrasses, coral, marine mammal ID.
- BSc/MSc on Marine Environmental Studies, Marine Ecology, Applied Marine Biology, Ocean Science or Oceanography.
- 0-2 years of related experience desired.
- Offshore experience.
- BOSIET/STCW or similar qualifications are preferable.
Apply before 2018-02-28
Workplace Abu Dhabi