- He will be the owner of the project and shall efficiently manage and control the project budget.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to client’s direct, review, and approve engineering product design and changes.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Manage Project Team engineering personnel in order to meet the project objectives.
- Attend engineering project review meetings with Senior Management.
- Issue monthly management reports, financial and progress to the operations manager.
- Conduct progress planning and reporting as required by the company and the client.
- Conduct all project specific documentation control activities in accordance with company procedures and client requirements.
- Provide Quality, Health, Safety and Environment planning, including the generation of Quality Assurance plans; Inspection and Testing Plans; Health Safety and Environment Plans; Non conformance report control; submission of project final documentation packages.
- Assist in preparation of cost models.
- Review cost models. Review and approve all project equipment requests.
- Setup and maintain accurate project communication systems.
- Attend interface and progress meetings with the client and other contractors involved in the scope of work.
- Coordinate internal meetings as required to meet project objectives.
- Must be an engineer with minimum bachelors (Full Time) degree from recognized university
- Must be PMP certified.
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Grade A licence
- Offshore and onshore experience is mandatory
- Experience in working in middle east region.
Apply before 2018-02-25