REC -Team Leader -Roads (RSE)
Position : Team Leader- Roads
Location : Gurgaon
Reports to : Head of Department (HoD) Roads
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Global Engineering Centre (GEC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision. Preference will be given to graduates from premier engineering colleges including IITs’
Team Leader would be key player in the technical delivery of the project and would carry out the design and would also be responsible of the delivery of design/drawings by less experience design engineers and CAD technicians for the projects assigned to him.
Key Job Areas:
As a lead member of the Roads team you will be responsible for:
- Would carry out the design and review the work of less experience engineers and CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
- overseeing and trouble shooting the work of geometric design of urban/rural roads, guide the less experienced engineers in carrying out the design and preparation of the drawings.
- coordination with the design team for project planning/preparation of schedule/WBS and delivering projects to time and budget,
- should take initiatives to develop design ability of the less experienced engineers and improve the quality of delivery of the team as whole,
- mentoring and supervising less experienced engineers and provide inputs to HoD/Technical manager for the continued development of the staff in the team
Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be desirable,
- should have more than 10 years of experience in roads design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable,
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of roads design,
- have hands on experience in using any of the road design software (InRoads/Novapoint/Civil 3D/MX Roads etc),
- knowledge of other related software like AutoTURN/AutoTrack/ Pathplanner etc. would be desirable,
- should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and preparing drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats,
- in addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).