Graduate Engineer - BIM- Revit - Structure (RUK)
Graduate Engineer - BIM, would create 2D drawings and 3D models with Revit Structure and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Will work on detailed drawings to create 2D drawing and 3D models in Revit.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.E in Civil Engineering Trained Professional with 3-8 years of professional experience with Revit software.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Revit would be desirable
- Experience in preparing general arrangement drawings, Reinforcement Drawings, and Reinforcement Detailing. Experience in Precast Structures will be an advantage.
- Must have experience on international project
- Self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
Good level of written and spoken English