REC - Senior CAD Technician - Bridges & Civils (RDK)
Job posting title
REC –Senior CAD Technician– Bridges & Civil
Your responsibilities as Senior CAD Technician
Senior CAD Technician, as a part of multi-disciplinary projects teams, is responsible to provide drafting support to technically challenging projects. Technician would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects to create 2D drawing and 3D models and support other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Will need to coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents .
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics.
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures.
- Should highlight any missing data, discrepancies etc which may hamper the work progress.
You and your competencies
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Auto CAD is essential, knowledge of CAD RC would be desirable,
- experience in preparation of super-structure and sub-structure drawings of RCC/PSC bridges, flyovers, interchanges is must, experience in preparation of steel structure drawing (preferred),
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines,
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good level of written and spoken English
Join the REC team
REC is a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact recruitment lead.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. Please send your application at the earliest.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
Apply before 2018-04-15