Senior Electrical Engineer- Grade A
Senior Electrical Engineer - Grade A
Rambøll Oil & Gas’ Department of Electrical is working with concept studies, FEED, and detailed engineering on Green field, extension and modification projects of oil and gas plants - both onshore and offshore. To strengthen our competences we are looking for Senior Electrical Engineer- Grade A with extensive offshore, Onshore oil and gas , refinery, process, and petrochemical industry experience.
- Handling independently or with a team of engineers, designers and draftsmen entire scope of the project.
- Responsibilities shall include design and specification of HV and LV electrical system and equipment including HV and LV switchgear, Transformers, Power Generators and Motors, AC and DC UPS, Variable Speed Drives, Electric Heaters, Electrical motors, Emergency generators, Electrical Control & Monitoring system, Solar power systems, Cathodic Protection and Heat Tracing systems.
- Responsible for preparation of Single line diagrams, Load Analysis, electrical sizing calculations, Control Schematics and guide the designers for preparation of equipment , power, earthing, lighting and lightning protection layouts, Cable schedule, Bill of material and interconnection drawings.
- Electrical Power system studies including Load Flow, Short circuit and Motor starting studies.
- Experience in selection of protection systems for industrial MV/LV electrical networks, conducting electrical protection coordination studies.
- Experience with procurement support functions like Material Requisitions, evaluation of technical bids and review of Vendor documentation.
- Responsible for completing the project within the allotted man-hours.
- Coordination with client, vendor / contractor.
- Understands engineering work planning, scheduling and cost estimation.
- Assisting the business development group in preparation of proposals and Cost Time Resource (CTRs) & method statements for Technical submission.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables.
- Responsible for inter-department coordination
- Must have Grade A License in Qatar.
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering .
- Have min. 10 years of experience with electrical engineering and design of offshore platforms, refineries, petrochemical and process plants
- Technically sound with a good deal of practical understanding.
- Is well familiar with International codes and standards, materials, specifications, calculations and datasheets
- Have knowledge of software tools like ETAP, EDSA, CYME
- should have experience of handling projects independently
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
Apply before 2018-04-24